Tuesday 5 July 2011

Youtubes and Glogster

The past couple of days I have been exploring Glogster a lot since it is definitely one of the tools that I am going to use this coming year.Uploading an image was fairly simple but my goal was to upload videos. I downloaded two youtube videos one about soldering techniques for my Electronic class and another one my favorite Dr. quantum video for electron diffraction for my Physics class. I used Zamzar to convert my files. I used Glogster exactly according to the instructions but found that it does not play the video after you publish it on the glog nor does it play after embedding on the blog.
I am assuming it must either be a copyright issue for the youtube and maybe I am not supposed to use it on any other webpage,or the file that I am converting the video into maybe incorrect or some software that`s missing on my laptop.
I would appreciate help from anyone who was able to use glogster and load a video on the blog or an answer to my problem.

I will just post here the video image and you can see that it does not play.

No comments:

Post a Comment