Saturday 2 July 2011

Another try at Jing!

My jing exploration continues..I was able to save the powerpoint on clipboard and get the url but I am not able to `hyperlink` it (I am not sure that’s the right word). So it requires one to copy and paste in order to view my screencast. I have changed to Firefox as my browser. I am not sure whether that has anything to do with it.
http://screencast.com/t/Xhb6Yy6P

Creative commons has really opened my eyes on the copyright issue. All through this week whenever I browsed through youtubes, powerpoints or any text, the first thing I did was to read the privacy and copyright issues.
I have identified three tools that I definitely plan to use in the coming year. Glogster, Voicethread and Jing apart from having my teacher blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment