Tuesday 21 June 2011

Progress of the New blogger

I think I am actually enjoying this social networking. Strange to think that I have been using Skype, yahoo and msn messenger to connect with my brother in the USA but not once did I think of it as a social networking tool. It was mainly a necessity to connect with family and we did so efficiently. The Teacher web that we used in school mainly helped us post our  work, syllabi, weekly plans, assignments and any other material on the web but did not really have this sort of a one on one interaction with students. It had a link to my email id that students and parents  could use to communicate with me. Blogging seems more personal and the views and opinions and answers can be immediate. I am also getting used to tweeting on Twitter but at the moment I am more comfortable with blogging. I am looking forward to `talk` to my students via blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment