Wednesday 15 June 2011

Introduction

I am a teacher of Physics and Mathematics at the High school of the American International School, Chennai, India. My responsibilities are teaching IB Physics, AP Physics and IB Mathematics (SL). I have also introduced an Electronics course that focuses on hands on technical skills in the field of electronics.My school and University education is from Mumbai, India. I taught Physics in a college in Mumbai before I moved to the city of Chennai. in 1997 and I am associated with my current school since 2003.My husband is a Marine engineer in the Merchant Navy and we do not have children. Our family is well settled in India. I have traveled widely and in the process visited the USA a few times.I am excited about this course since I am new to social networking. I am surprised that I have started blogging and I am sure I will use it effectively to communicate with my students. I really need to learn a lot about these methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment